Alice’s Pumpkin Gingerbread
Makes 1 large Bundt cake, serves 15-20.
Total time: Approximately 1- 1 ¼ hours.
15 minutes (prep); 45 minutes to 1 hour (cook).
· In a large mixing bowl, empty the contents of the two gingerbread mixes.
· Mix in the pumpkin puree, eggs and yogurt.
· In a small pot or microwave, melt the butter.
· Add the butter to the mix.
· Measure out ½ cup of the candied ginger and cut into small pieces.
· Mix the ginger into the batter.
· Coat a Bundt pan with spray-on oil and flour — to prevent sticking.
· Place the batter into the pan and cook for 45 minutes to one hour — depending on how well your oven performs — at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
· Serve the warm cake with French vanilla ice cream OR freshly whipped cream.